- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, repairs and services shall be remunerated in accordance with our rates for services.
Our general terms and conditions for delivery and payment, which form the basis of the underlying transaction, shall apply to warranty cases.
- We can decide on the basis of our experience and technical assessment whether the service will be performed at the clients' site or at our facility.
If the service is performed at our facilities, the client sends the item with a repair letter and if necessary with an additional decontamination statement. After the service is completed, the device back will be sent back.
The risk of loss or damage as well as the transport costs shall be borne by the client.
If the client requests a cost estimate it will be included in the repair price. If the repair will not be carried out, the cost of the estimate must be charged.
- Unless the client indicates that changes have been made, the devices shall be set to standard configuration after service (repair). If we have been informed about altered settings and programs, we shall configure and program the delivery item accordingly when performing the service. However, the client is required to check these settings. No guarantee can be granted therefore. Furthermore, we do not grant any responsibility about functionality after integration of the delivery item into the client's plant or application.
- Due to the complexity of our devices and the plants/application in which they are installed, we cannot grant any liability that the source of failure can be determined or remedied in every case.
- Appointments for services at the clients’ facility have to be coordinated with our technician in writing or by phone.
The client must inform about any special conditions of access to the facility (clothing, shoes, helmet, etc.) when placing the order. Special protective equipment has to be provided by the client.
The client has to inform and instruct our employees about special regulations and dangers.
The client must ensure that our employees have free access to the devices. He must ensure that an authorized and qualified contact person is available to our technician on-site all time. Operating personnel and agreed auxiliary materials (table, power supply, etc.) has to be provided as well.
Our technicians are not allowed to interfere into the plant. The installation, removal, and wiring of our devices may only be carried out by licensed specialists (electrician, plumber, etc.). Adjustments or changes in schemes may not be made by our employees.
- We shall be liable for damage caused by servicing or during service implementation if we or our employees can be accused not only of slight negligence but of intent or gross negligence.
Deviations from these conditions must be agreed in writing.